Wednesday 14 July 2010

THANK YOU!!!!

In my last post I asked for your help - and Manchester you haven't let me down!!!

Can I just say a really big thank you to a company in Bredbury who have been really kind. Yesterday I asked if anyone could donate some garden benches to ward A12 at Stepping Hill Hospital where my Nan had been treated for 3 weeks. The ones they had were old and rotting, and yes I'd broken one.

Anyway Mountrose Ltd in Bredbury who supply to the trade, emailed me yesterday and donated 3 beautuful garden benches.

They are delivering them to the hospital next week - and there'll be photo's here on my blog.

The nurses are over the moon at the prospect of patients being able to use the benches in the Summer to get some fresh air and they might even sneak a butty or two in there aswell.

So massive thanks to Mountrose Ltd in Bredbury - life savers, and Summer savers!!!

Chels x

No comments:

Post a Comment