Monday 12 July 2010

I'm Back...

Well I'm back, after being off for a week - and I've got to say it's lovely.

I was in Italy last week doing bits for the wedding. Matt and I went out to choose some things. It's such a lovely country, and now we are trying to learn Italian to make things easier - but I find the pronunciation so hard. I sound French all the time.

I'm also on the hunt for 3 garden benches. Nan has been a bit poorly so I've spent tonnes of time in Stepping Hill Hospital. The nurses on A12 were lovely. There's a little garden off the ward with a graden bench. I sat on it last week and fell through the back as it's so rotten. So I've decided to find 3 new ones for them so the patients can sit out there and the nurses can eat their lunch on them too.

So if you know anyone who can help, maybe you work in orange at B&Q? Or you run Brookside Garden Centre in Poynton? Then get in touch, and I'll give you a great big mention on air.

Cheers,
Chels x

No comments:

Post a Comment