Thursday 15 July 2010

Manchester Dog's Home


Those of you who know me, know I'm mad about animals.

My pals actually call me Dr Dolittle - every christmas I raise money for homeless dogs and my little Poppy is very spoilt and is a lucky girl indeed.
So whenever I can, I try and help Manchester Dogs Home - they do a great job.
This Sunday - the 18th Manchester Dogs Home are having their Summer Fair. It's at Crofters House, Moss Brook Road, Harpurhey, Manchester, M9 5PG
The event is taking place from 1pm till 4pm and there's laods of things to do there. They have a Rodeo, Bouncy Castle, Stalls, Games, Competitions, Tombola, and Raffle and loads more.
There's also FREE microchipping for your pet on the day. This is a great idea and it's normally around £20 so a great way to save money and locate your pet should they get lost or stolen.
So PLEASE go down and support them!!!
Just bear in mind there's no parking at the home but you can park at Asda in Harpurhey.
cheers Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment