Monday 30 May 2011

Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate!!!!!

I was hosting an event last week for the Alzeimers Society. My friend Jane's Mum has been suffering with it and she puts on many events through the year to help raise money for them.

This event was held at Zuri Bar in Hazel Grove in Stockport and it was full to the brim with lovely ladies.


There were 3 men in the room though - my Fiance Matt who was dragged there on the promise I'd buy him beer, and Simon and Oliver Dunn. If you live in Stockport you'll know Simon Dunn Chocolatiers - they have a little shop near M&S. Oliver is Simon's son and they make gorgeous handmade chocolates in pretty much any shape and form that you require. And yes they have been asked for 'that' shape before particularly for hen parties - and yes they can do it!!!


They've been in business for over 25 years and the whole family are involved. Anyway I'd decided I wouldn't be able to have chocolates as wedding favours as I didn't think I'd be able to get them to Italy in one piece. But after talking to Simon he reckons it'll be fine. So I've ordered the 2 little chocolates in a gold box. It'll look lovely on the table and I can't wait to eat them either.


Have a look on their website www.simondunnchocolates.co.uk


Speak soon,


Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment