Tuesday 24 May 2011

7 weeks to go!

There's just 7 weeks to go till the Wedding.


Thank you to everyone who I met at the Ladies Lunch last Friday who had such lovely words of wisdom for me - Number 1 is 'Enjoy It' as it goes so fast. And thanks to everyone who's emailed too. Starting to get pretty excited now but nervous too. Not at the actual getting married but that everything goes ok.


I've just realised I've been planning the wedding like one of my Ladies Lunches and it's just dawning on me that it's actually my wedding! I'm sure everything will be ok though.


You might also by now be wondering why I've got a picture of a lovely lady holding a dog above. As most of you know I try to help out Manchester Dog's Home whenever I can. So I need to tell you about a great event they have coming up to raise much needed funds. On Sunday 29th May they are holding a sponsored walk in Debdale Park, Hyde Road in Gorton. It's on 11-4pm and there's loads going on. There's a Dalmation Bouncy Castle, Rodeo, Stocks and other games. There's stalls with tombola, Bric-a-brac, crafts, plants, doggy related t-shirts and gifts, and burger bar.


You'll be able to walk the dog's from the home from 1pm on the day. And best of all there will be free micro chipping - which is really expensive normally. You can bring the family and have a really fun day out.


For more info get on their website www.dogshome.net


Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment