Friday 20 May 2011

8 weeks to go!

So with just 8 weeks to go till the big day, I am now seriously dieting.


Obviously I've been doing WeightWatchers for a while and I've loved it - but on the occasional odd week I can't get there. so when my Avon book arrived last week and there were some digital scales for £5 I thought - I'm having them.


They arrived last week and I've been absolutely addicted!!! I weigh myself about 6 times a day. Matt has told em off and has threatened to hide them and allow me to ue them once a week but I love it. I've even worked out my knickers weigh 0.2lb

Does anyone else do this?


I've lost just over a stone so far, but now with only 8 weeks to go I'm being serious about it. No more pizza's but I do allow myself wine - but only if it has the WeightWatchers logo on the front meaning it's 2 points a glass.


I've stuck a fat picture of myself on the fridge - so everytime I think about eating some of the Easter Egg I still ahve in there - I quietly turn around and head for the fruit bowl instead.


I'll keep you updated, but if you have any tips in the run up to the wedding drop me an email at chelsea@key103.co.uk


Chels x

No comments:

Post a Comment