Sunday 24 January 2010

I Can Fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy Monday!!!

Thought I'd put this picture on to show you, Mike, Matt and I went indoor skydiving at the end of last week and this was taken just prior to actually doing it. It was brilliant, bit scary but definately worth it. If you fancy it - the place is just next to the Chill Factor e, near the Trafford Centre.

Weekend was eventful to say the least, I was in Yarm near Newcastle at our friends son's 18th birthday. It was very messy! And basically resulted in me and Matt being thrown out of the hotel at 2am - don't ask!!! Was in bed at 8.30am lastnight as a result. Actually Dancing On Ice sent me to sleep - 2 hours and 20 minutes was just too long - I was bored!

Found a really funny video on youtube by the way - it's hilarious - click this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkIhEGBTMo4

Just want to say a big thanks to everyone who's emailed aout the wedding. Had loads of info on dresses, flowers, cars and everything. If you want to email me it's chelsea@key103.co.uk

Treating Mum to a spa day on Thursday. There's some new package at the Radisson Edwardian in Manchester - so we're off there for a massage, facial and pedicure - thank god for the recession, I bloody love spa days.

Catch ya soon, Chels xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment