Tuesday 12 April 2011

The Hen Party!!!!

It's time to book the Hen Party!!!

In true Chelsea Norris style I have been unable to let go and have mostly arranged this myself. Although I have now given my mates the details so they can organise a few surprises, but 'Willy Straws' are an absolute no no!

Having been on many girly holidays in the past I feel I've sort of done that, so instead I opted for a lovely spa weekend. You know dressing gowns, nice meals, champagne and treatments. The way I found this particular spa was so funny. Firstly I mentioned I was looking for somewhere on air, and loads of listeners told me to look at Titanic Spa in Huddersfield. Then I found out Mr Dane Bowers was staying there - so I tweeted him and he honestly gave me very good reviews of the place, the rooms and the treatments so I'm all booked in!!!

It's the UK's first Eco spa in West Yorkshire set in an old textile mill - built in the same year as The Titanic ship. (hence the name) There's a fantastic spa with amazing treatments like hydrotherapy and alternative treatments - a pool, sauna and steam rooms.

The rooms are amazing too - and I just can't wait.

If you've ever been please let me know about it and if you'd like to go and have any questions then email me at chelsea@key103.co.uk

Matt by the way has also opted for a nice relaxing weekend.......in Amsterdam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again I tried to organsie that toto- but ducked out when I read about Dinner Lesbian Shows. Ha!!!!

Speak soon,

Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment