Sunday 16 May 2010

Help Manchester Dog's Home!!!


Morning,

Well what a busy week already!

I'm still on the bloody diet - more on that on the Key 103 Breakfast pages - but it's also John Edward at the Apollo on Thursday, the Ladies Lunch for Cash4Kids on Friday - and Manchester Dog's Home have a fun day to raise cash on Sunday 23rd May.

Most of you will know I do as much as I can for Manchester Dog's Home - they are a brilliant charity. Each Christmas I unveil the Buy A Dog A Christmas Dinner Appeal - for all the doggies who have no families. I also told them I'd tell you about their great fun day this weekend - in the hope you'll all go and raise as much money as you can to help them. It's gonna be a great day from 11am to 4pm at Debdale Park on Hyde Road.

It's their 20th Annual Sponsored Dog Walk, you can walk dog's who live at the home from 1pm and there's loads of other stuff going on - like baloon modelling, face painting, a bouncy castle and a rodeo bull so it's a great day out for all the family.

If you're free, please head down and have a look. For more information go to: http://www.dogshome.net/

If you'd like to get in touch - email me at: chelsea@key103.co.uk

Take care, Chels x

No comments:

Post a Comment