Friday 26 February 2010

Wedding Fayre


Hiya,


Thank god it's Friday - hey!

I've been in bed every night at 7 o'clock since I got back, my body clock is totally messed up.

Went to Cirque Du Soleil last night. It's on at the Trafford Centre - go to http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/ if you fancy tickets. I've got to say it's absolutely brilliant. We loved it and it's not there long so get your tickets fast. It's amazing that people's body's can do that - I'm sure they're not supposed to.


On Sunday I'm off to my first wedding fayre. It's at the Malmaison in Manchester from 11am till 5pm. I've never been to one before and with the wedding 1 year away - I better get my skates on organising eveything - ha!


Tickets are free, and it'll be attended by some of the finest wedding suppliers in the North West.
The Mal's team are experts at creating the dream wedding – it's become a highly sought-after venue for the Big Day. They do the food, the drinks and the accommodation. At this event, they'll give you a 'show-round' of their luxury, boutique hotel with a glass of bubbly for brides. If you're trying to choose a venue, you need to have a look at this place.


Other suppliers who will be at the Manchester Wedding Show include Claire Louise Brides and Perfect Wedding Videos. Experts in every aspect of wedding planning will be ready to discuss your individual requirements and help you plan the perfect day.

Just give the Mal a call if you gancy a free ticket. their number is 0161 278 1000 and I might see you there.
Chelsea x


No comments:

Post a Comment