Monday 22 February 2010

I'm Back....


Hi,
Only me, I'm back!!! The partridge has landed.

I've been in Australia for a couple of weeks. Matt and I went to see my family over there, and we went to Ramsey Street. Look!!!! Very cheesy I know but bloody brilliant.
I've been writing a bit of a travel review while I was away so I'm gonna post it on here in the next week so you can see what I've been getting up to, including being attacked by a wallaby. It looked so cute too!
Ate some wonderful food whilst I was away - in fact too much so I'm back on the calorie controlled diet. In fact I've started Diet Chef. It's basically a company that delivers your meals to you. So you get some menu's and pick 28 breakfasts, 28 lunches, 28 dinners and 28 snacks. You can choose the meals you fancy and then they deliver it all to you. All you have to add is plenty of fruit and veg and you can lose up to a stone in 1 month. The meals are all prepared by a chef and so they are really tasty and you'd be surprised what you can get on there - like pasta and chilli. Great if you haven't got alot of time and bloody hate the gym like me. If you fancy trying it out or having a look go to: www.dietchef.co.uk
Speak soon,
Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment