Monday 28 March 2011

Wedding Candles


So I mentioned Candles on the show last week and the fact I drove 60 miles to get some for the wedding. I've never had so many emails in my life. In fact a lovely lady even stopped me on the plane to Italy on Friday so ask how my candle hunt was going. Bless her!


I've decided on these candles from a company called Melt in Waddington in Lancashire. It's a lovely idea, of picking a candle colour and mixing it with a scent of your choice which radiates when you light them. That way whenever you smell that same smell - it will forever remind you of your wedding day.


So see, the 60 miles travelling was worth it and I've got to say the shop is amazing too. Have a look here: www.themeltco.com


There are loads of different smells from floral, to wintery type fragrances in pale pastel colours to blacks and charcoal too. We've chosent he green in this ohoto - so go on the wedding tables as it'll mix really nice with the flowers.


If you have any ideas on how to make the day a bit more special or personal, or you want to tease me about scented candles (as many have) then email me at chelsea@key103.co.uk I'd love to hear about your wedding plans.


Till next post,


Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment