Sunday 16 January 2011

Wedding Jewellery

So now I have the dress, my thoughts have started moving onto wedding jewellery. From the dress I knoq I'll need a bracelet and earrings but god where do you start? I've got loads at home but you need something new don't you for such a special occasion. There didn't seem to be much on the high street that I liked or thought was appropriate for the occasion so I turned to the net.

I got out all the wedding magazines which I just can't throw away, you now the ones you rush out and buy as soon as you get engaged? I turned to the back tot he directory where all the websites are and just ploughed through them - it felt like I'd gone through 1000's. I knew I'd know what I wanted when I saw it.

I think it's important to make sure you think about the dress and the location when selecting your jewellery, there's no point in something really modern if you're getting married in an old building for example.

I discovered a website which was perfect for me. www.yarwood-white.com/

Claire does the most amazing jewellery. What's great is that you can view the collection's based on the style, collection or item so it's easy to navigate your way round. There's some vintage as well as colours and beautiful contemporary designs. If you're very creative you can even design your own a they have a bespoke service. Well worth checking out - mine is ordered and I can't wait for it to arrive.

Chelsea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment