Tuesday 6 April 2010

Doggy Creche

Happy Easter!!!
Bit late I know but we've off for a week. It's nice to be back, but I loved the big ly ins every morning. Matt and I didn't go anywhere but it was just nice having a bit of time off.

I kept busy though, just want to say a huge thanks to all the ladies I met at Mere Country Club last Friday. I hosted the Beechwood Ladies Lunch to raise money for them. It was a fantastic day for a fantastic charity, and we raised as much as we could to keep their doors open enabling them to help more people and their families who are dealing with Cancer. For more information on their services and events go to: http://www.beechwoodcancercare.org.uk/

I also opened a new doggy creche in Stockport. A lovely lady called Tracy has opened Academy For Dogs in Stockport. It's basically a centre of excellence for dogs complete with training, a dog creche for when you work and even doggy days out. For £30 your dog is collected from home, taken to Southport Beach, they get brought home, bathed and delivered to your door. Poppy's booked in for the Summer!!! They also have boarding facilities and a dog shop.

The grand opening on Saturday was amazing - Tracy and her family are lovely and we raised money for Guide Dogs too. The place is open now - and if you want more information go to: http://www.academy4dogs.co.uk/

We had Adam Lambert in this morning, I hadn't actually seen him on American Idol - but he's a lovely guy. There'll be pictures of him on this part of the site from tomorrow. There's lots coming up in the next few weeks - but for now I'm off swiming. Still part of my 'trying to lose weight before the wedding' regime. It's not going brilliantly so far, but I'll keep trying.
If you ever want to get in touch by the way - email me at chelsea@key103.co.uk would be lovely to hear from you.
Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment